· CEO in Aran International Co.
· Qualified in Iran’s National Elites Foundation (INEF)
· Top researcher of Iran on 1390 SH (2011-2012)
· Three registered patents
· First rank in ninth National Festival of Best Ideas
To apply for PhD in Entrepreneurship.
University of Tehran Iran’s best (according Shanghai ranking), oldest and largest university
M.Sc. in Technological Entrepreneurship
GPA: 17.58 of 20
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Iran’s Fourth university (according ISC ranking), third oldest university
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
· Participation in the first national meeting of Iranian business stars (2017)
· Certificate of participation in “Research and Training Centre for Technical Safety and Work Health” training course on hazard identification and risk assessment (January 7 to 11, 2017)
· Certificate of participation in “Research and Training Centre for Technical Safety and Work Health” general training course (January 25, 2017)
· Participation in foreign contracts training course (2016)
· Participation in the 11th International Conference of Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP) on Sustainable Development of Asia-Pacific Region by sharing entrepreneurial knowledge (University of Tehran, November 15, 2014)
· Certificate of participation in a workshop on entrepreneurship and commercialization of ideas
· Participation in the International Conference on Oil and Gas Technology Opportunities (Oil Industry Research, May 4, 2014)
· Collaboration in holding a seminar and workshops of Future Studies and Creative Economy (Ferdowsi University, Dec. 2013)
· Holding the Entrepreneurship Training Course (Khorasan Engineering Islamic Society, Oct. 2013)
· Participation in the Creativity and Innovation Conference (Sep. 2013)
· Participation in holding a conference on the promotion of productivity (on May 4, 2011; in the Jihad Agriculture Organization)
· Certificate of participation in training workshop for value engineering
CEO (2017), Co-Founder, Vice Chairman of the Board and Shareholder | Aran International Co.
2016 – Until Now
Business studies, including Opportunity study (OS), Feasibility Study (FS), Marketing Plan (MP), Business Plan (BP)
Branch Manager of Khorasan Provinces | JTA Holdings
2017 – Until Now
JTA Holdings is the top holding company of Iran on 1394 and 1395 SH (2015 to 2017) has companies in Iran, Qatar, Australia, Finland, Japan, Germany, UK, Canada, USA, Nigeria and Kirghiz; specialized in investment, legal, trade, tourism and logistics.
Member of the Board (2017) and Shareholder | Sayyal Samen Holdings
2014 – Until Now
Sayyal Samen Holdings has 14 years of experience in Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Finance (EPCF)
Chairman, Co-Founder and Shareholder | Golsang Co.
2015 – Until Now
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for greenhouse and hydroponics systems
Co-Founder and Shareholder | SSK Co.
2014 – Until Now
Establishment of a Gas to Liquid (GTL) plant with capacity of 10,000 barrels per day is the main project and aim of this company.
Founder | Sayyal Samen Engineering Co. Business Studies Department
2014 – 2016
This department turned into Aran International Co. on 2016 as business study spin-off of Sayyal Samen Holdings.
CEO Deputy| Golsang Tabeeat Co.
2013 – 2014
Manager of R&D Department| Golsang Tabeeat Co.
2012 – 2013
Manager of ICT Department| Sayyal Samen Engineering Co.
Member of the Management and Planning Workgroup | Saba Co.
Technical Expert | Sayyal Samen Engineering Co. “Industrial and Economical Services” Department
2014 – 2016
· All in One Computer TV; along with Advanced Remote Control (ref. no. 76669, September 9, 2012)
· Maglev Car (ref. no. 72423, November 19, 2011)
This patent assigned the first rank in the ninth National Festival of Best Ideas between 9464 ideas. This invention is scientifically verified by Scientific and Industrial Researches Organization and also by Iran’s National Elites Foundation (INEF).
· Wall painter robot (ref. no. 57806, March 8, 2009)